The Solar Installer is an integral member of Exact Solar's Installation team. The ideal candidate will work cooperatively with other team members to successfully complete the installation of residential and small commercial PV solar systems and solar pool heating systems safely and on time. Safe work practices and excellent communication skills are essential. OSHA and installer training will be provided.
Become part of Exact Solar family. Our professional, team-based culture provides a supportive, staff-oriented environment that inspires award-winning service and the best customer experience from first contact through the life of the solar energy system.
Exact Solar - Top 500 Solar Installer in North America 2014 - 2018; Earned Angies List Super Service Award 5 years in a row (2013-2017); Inc. 5000 company 2017 and 2018; Join our growing team to help our neighbors eliminate their utility bills, save money, and help the transition to a cleaner future.
· Layout, assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware
· Assist with the electrical wiring of all energy products
· Prepare and clean-up job site
· Pull materials for each installation job
· Provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers throughout the process
· Represent Exact Solar as a field contact for the customer, interact with the customer with integrity, always displaying a professional appearance and attitude.
· Additional duties required as needed
· Roof work, general construction, or carpentry experience required
· Ability to safely handle tools and materials such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
· Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
· Capable of working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs; and performing repetitious duties, including lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
· OSHA certification desirable - Conscientious about safety, knowledge of OSHA standards, and use of safety equipment as required by management
· Experience using basic hand and power tools
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering the highest quality end-product possible is required
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must have excellent customer service skills
· Reliability and an excellent, positive attitude are essential
· Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
· Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements and have valid drivers license
Benefits for Full-Time Positions:
Competitive compensation, plus annual bonuses based on company and personal performance.
- Paid training.
- Employee referral program
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible/generous PTO policy
- Other group benefits including short and long-term disability and life insurance.
*Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. **Exact Solar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer** All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. **Your Right to Work** – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. *
In business since 2005, Exact Solar is a leading installer of residential and small commercial solar energy systems in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and the only company with extensive experience in solar PV (photovoltaic), solar water heating and solar pool heating systems. As a local, family-owned business based in Yardley, PA, we take pride in our high quality solar panel installations and our excellent, award-winning customer service.
Take a look at our excellent customer reviews on solarreviews.com. We are proud to have earned a Angie's List Super Service award 5 years in a row! (2013 - 2017), the Best of Philly 2014 award for Solar Panel Installations, and to have earned a spot on SolarPowerWorld's Top Solar Contractors of North America list for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
We believe that effective communication is the key to our success and that an educated consumer is our best customer. Solar is all we do…it’s not an afterthought or a sideshow for us. Our focus, 24/7, is on installing high-quality, solar energy systems that will generate free, clean energy for years to come.
Become a part of the fun, energetic, conscientious Exact Solar family.
Company Website: www.exactsolar.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)